Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Coins.ph has revamped its app to provide users with a sleeker and more user-friendly interface, along with new features to explore the world of Web3, digital payments, Web3 gaming, market trends, and more.
- The app retains all the features of the previous version and offers a simple user interface, balance denominated in local currency, real-time news about the crypto industry, and a QR payment code.
- Coins.ph has recently joined the Paleng-QR Ph Program in Naga City, co-hosting the first-ever Bitcoin Island Retreat in Boracay, and implemented a monthly maintenance fee for inactive accounts.
Popular cryptocurrency exchange and e-wallet Coins.ph recently announced that they have updated and revamped their application “with a fresh look and new features, making it easier than ever for users to explore the world of Web3.”
Citing the evolving crypto industry e and the increasing interest of Filipinos with the web3 space, Coins.ph further improved their app to give users—newbies to veteran crypto traders— an easy-to-use interface to buy, send and receive crypto, buy load, pay bills and more. According to them, the roll out of the new app will gradually be updated to all of their users.
“Coins has evolved alongside the crypto landscape but we are still driven by a quest to give our users the most convenient and accessible crypto experience,” they highlighted.
In a statement, they assured that the features of the previous app are still retained in the new one as they only gave the new app a “sleek look for the modern crypto user.” Moreover, this version will now have new features across digital payments, Web3 gaming, market trends and more.
“The new app retains our commitment to digital payments.” – Coins.ph
- Simple user interface
- Users can access their balance denominated in their local currency on the homepage.
- Also in the homepage, there is a dedicated icon to allow users to track the performance of the tokens on their portfolio.
- With one click, users can buy, sell, send, or receive cryptos straight to their wallet.
- From the home screen, users can easily scan a QR payment code and pay across the country.
- With the new app, users get their own QR code through which other users can send money.
- Users can now also get the latest news about the crypto industry from some of the top publications, updated in real-time.
Recent Coins.ph News
Coins.ph joined the launch of the Paleng-QR Ph Program in Naga City. The program is an initiative by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) to build the digital payments ecosystem in the Philippines by promoting cashless payments in public markets and local transportation. (Read more: Coins.ph Joins Gov’t’s Paleng-QR PH Kick-off in Naga City)
Last month, the e-wallet announced that it will be implementing a monthly maintenance fee for inactive accounts. The fee will be ₱15 and will be charged to the account’s peso balance, not the crypto wallet balance. (Read more: Coins.ph to Charge ₱15 per Month for Inactive Accounts)
Last year, Coins.ph opened its order book crypto trading platform Coins Pro to all of its users–it was previously only available by invitation. (Read more: How to Use Coins Pro Exchange by Coins.ph)
This article is published on BitPinas: Coins.ph Redesigns App With More Focus on Crypto
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.