On its breaking news on August 21, 2018, LoyalCoin announced that it is now listed on Kryptono Exchange. To celebrate the event, it is hosting a 10 Million LoyalCoin Challenge.
A trading platform based in Singapore, Kryptono, recently listed LoyalCoin in its exchange. The platform has BTC/USDT and ETH/BTC as its highest active markets.
To celebrate the listing, the team announced the 10 Million LoyalCoin Challenge. In this challenge, loyalists can get more LYL just by trading and hodling.
- The first 2,000 Kryptono users who buy at least 5,000 LYL will receive an additional 1,000 LYL.
Lucky & Loyal
- 20 lucky Kryptono users who will buy and hold at least 1,000,000 LYL in the exchange will get 100,000 LYL each
- Top 50 Krypto LYL traders that have the highest LYL trading volumes on all LYL trading pairs will receive:
- 31st to 50th place – 20,000 LYL each
- 11th to 30th place – 60,000 LYL each
- 4th to 10th place – 100,000 LYL each
- 3rd place – 200,000 LYL
- 2nd place – 600,000 LYL
- 1st place (top LYL trader) – 900,000 LYL
- Ranking of the top 11 Kryptono users with the highest LYL balance
- 2nd highest up to 11th highest balance – 100,000 LYL each
- Top balance (highest LYL balance) – 1,000,000 LYL
Note: The 10 Million LoyalCoin Challenge on Kryptono will run on August 22, 2018 – September 21, 2018.
With Kryptono, LoyalCoin can now be traded on 4 exchanges including NEMchange, Cryptopia, and South Korean exchange, Coinis.On August 17, 2018, LoyalCoin announced that Cryptopia added a new trading pair for the token: LYL/USDT. Also included in this update is its launch of the LoyalWallet worldwide.
In the Philippines, the team announced its newest partners: Aramesh Spa, Daniño’s Wraps & Kebabs, and Curry King.
LoyalCoin is a loyalty rewards platform built on the NEM blockchain. It aims to solve having different loyalty cards and loyalty rewards points by unifying different merchants to use the LoyalCoin ecosystem. By using the system, it gives its customers freedom as it can be used on other participating merchants, be exchanged for other tokens, or cash-out and get fiat.