The Philippines’ The Cool Kids, a collective of consultants and entrepreneurs with the aim of bringing life improvement solutions by using emerging technologies has teamed with SimplyVital Health. SimplyVital Health is a blockchain-based healthcare company from Boston. The partnership aims to improve healthcare delivery in the country.
With the partnership, The Cool Kids will be able to use SimplyVital’s Health Nexus, a healthcare-safe open source blockchain.
Health Nexus’ selling point is its Key Pair System. It is a blockchain system that lets healthcare providers share stored data. By using the blockchain and Health Nexus, patients and healthcare providers can now update and get an immutable track record of every treatment and service store in the blockchain, which can also be accessed worldwide.
“With Health Nexus, providers and patients have better and faster access to vital patient data, while being compatible with the security standards set by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA),” – SimplyVital
SimplyVital and The Cool Kids are still in discussion to determine the most impactful opportunities in the Philippine healthcare. In the next few weeks, the two will focus on how to help improve healthcare in the country.
Source: Block Tribune
- PH’s IP Ventures Partners with Korea’s Hanwha to Boost Blockchain Adoption
- Cantilan Bank VP Shares How Blockchain Increase the Rural Bank’s Efficiency
- BAP to Push for Blockchain Education Program and Blockchain in Gov’t Offices
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.