May 21, 2020 – In a message, BSP-licensed Bitcoin OTC Moneybees said that amid the ongoing community quarantine in the Philippines, it has started doing online transactions for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
Moneybees noted on its Facebook page:
Due to popular demand and the blessing from BSP, we are resuming operations. Our Moneychanger partners are still staying at home, but you can transact directly with us online (via bank transfers). Just send us a message and we’ll guide you through it.
Customers can send inquiries through their Facebook page (above) or at their Paxful page which can be found here.
Moneybees received its virtual currency exchange license in March 2020.
This article is published on BitPinas: Moneybees Opens Online Buy and Sell Bitcoin Service
BitPinas is an independent blockchain, finance, and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We aim to be the website where you can find all information on blockchain and crypto in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every Monday, Friday, or when there’s breaking news you need to read on your email.
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to email@example.com