Last February 6, 2022, First Mint Fund, together with CryptoArtPH, hosted the first NFT minting party in the Philippines. Thirteen artists are able to mint their first NFT art through the sponsorship of First Mint Fund under the guidance of the CryptoArtPH group.
The minting party was led by AJ Dimarucot. Everyone who received an email from the First Mint Fund are the first to mint their NFTs one by one. The entire activity was moderated by Jopet Arias and Motioneer.
This was held at the Discord server of CryptoArtPH which serves as a hub for Filipino NFT artists, collectors and enthusiasts who wanted to learn more of this technology and build a community by educating traditional artists on the benefits of having their work be displayed online and help them get commissioned online.
The following are some of the works of those who were privileged to have their genesis work minted online:
- https://foundation.app/collection/dmnmd https://opensea.io/collection/i-s-goetia
- https://foundation.app/collection/rmmbr https://foundation.app/collection/tlb
- https://foundation.app/collection/sof https://opensea.io/collection/rcrft-collection
According to @motioneer, a motion graphic artist who helped during the minting party, it’s a blessing to have something like the First Mint Fund that brings opportunity to artists in the Philippines and across Southeast Asia.
How to Join the NFT Minting Parties of First Mint Fund?
- Apply at firstmintfund.com
- First Mint Fund will send the link to the Crypto Art Discord Group after an initial assessment
- That’s it! Just be there on the Crypto Art PH Discord group on the day of the NFT minting party!
CryptoArtPH is a community-driven group to support Filipino crypto artists. A hub for all Filipinos who want to learn about NFT and a place where everyone can support one another and build a healthy community through art and fellowship. Follow them at https://twitter.com/cryptoartph.
This article is published on BitPinas: First Mint Fund Deploys Almost 1 ETH in One Day to Help 13 New Artists Mint Their First NFTs