- Kraken, a U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange, has posted several job openings on Jobstreet, a Southeast Asian online employment website.
- These positions are based in Makati City, Philippines, and cover various specializations, including sales, marketing, information technology, and more.
- Since the beginning of September Kraken has posted 25 job openings.
Kraken, a United States-based cryptocurrency exchange, has advertised multiple job openings on the Southeast Asian online employment website Jobstreet. The positions are located in Makati City, and the exchange is seeking applicants with specializations in sales, marketing, information technology, and more.
Individuals looking for job opportunities in the crypto and web3 industry may also visit BitPinas job page.
Recent Kraken Job Openings
“Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology,” the job postings stated.
Check out the job postings on JobStreet here.
Affiliate Marketing Manager
The job posting noted that the applicant will be part of the Growth Marketing team which focuses on user and revenue growth in various product areas and regions within the crypto industry.
The firm seeks an Affiliate Marketing Manager who is motivated, data-driven, and collaborative to expand their global affiliate program. This role involves developing regional strategies, recruiting affiliates, managing relationships, analyzing data, ensuring compliance, and optimizing program metrics.
Moreover, the candidate should have over 5 years of affiliate marketing experience, negotiation skills, proficiency in affiliate marketing tools like Impact, and a strong passion for the crypto industry. Experience in crypto/fintech is a plus.
Senior Cryptography Engineer
According to Kraken, the successful applicant will join Kraken’s Incubation team to contribute to the transformation of the digital assets industry. They will collaborate with experts in Rust, cryptography, and blockchain while exploring open source, Layer 2 tech, and on-chain scaling solutions.
This fully remote role involves designing cryptographic protocols, layer 2 solutions, smart contracts, and independent research. Key skills include software engineering, cryptography, technical writing, Bitcoin/Ethereum familiarity, low-level programming, and leadership in innovative research and development.
Retention & Lifecycle Manager
This position is also part of Kraken’s Growth Marketing team. The open position for the Senior CRM & Lifecycle Marketing Manager will lead efforts in client acquisition, onboarding, engagement, and ongoing adoption. This role involves developing strategies for client lifecycle management through various channels, such as email, push notifications, and in-app communication.
The key responsibilities of this position include executing complex CRM campaigns, analyzing campaign results, setting and achieving life cycle objectives, and collaborating with data and analytics teams.
Kraken stated that the ideal candidate should have over 8 years of experience in CRM program development, expertise in CRM tools, strong analytical skills, and a collaborative approach to stakeholder engagement. In addition, knowledge of marketing automation/CRM systems and customer segmentation strategies is also essential.
Other Job Vacancies
In addition to the job openings stated above, Kraken has been posting vacancies since the beginning of September.
The other job openings are as follows:
- Product Manager – Regulatory Reporting
- Regional Growth Manager – EU/ROW
- Account Security Specialist – Philippines
- Core Infrastructure Engineer – Performance & Security
- Client Onboarding Specialist – Philippines
- Live Support Specialist – Vietnam
- Fiat Funding Specialist – Philippines
- Performance Marketing Lead – Global
- Senior Engineer – Integration & Automation
- Lifecycle Campaign Developer
- Director of Engineering – Core Backend
- Compliance Associate
- Senior Atlassian Engineer
- Tax Transfer Pricing Manager
- Site Reliability Engineer – Data Platform
- Manager, Vendor Management Office (VMO)
- Senior NetSuite Developer
- Senior Software Engineer – Core Backend
- Director, Finance Transformation
- Senior AI/ML Engineer
- Enterprise Architect
- Senior HRIS Analyst – Workday
Individuals looking for other job opportunities in the web3 industry may visit BitPinas job page.
What is Kraken?
Kraken is a California-based crypto exchange founded in 2011 by Jesse Powell. It stated on its website that operates in over 190 countries and offers advanced trading features like margin and futures trading. Kraken supports over 220 cryptocurrencies.
In February, it settled a $30 million charge with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) related to its staking-as-a-service program
Earlier this year, BitPinas identified the top ten most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the Philippines by tracking search interest on Google Trends over the last ninety days. Kraken was ranked fifth, with the highest search interest in the Ilocos Region (100), Bicol (89), Region XII (55), Eastern Visayas (47), and Davao Region (47). Metro Manila was ranked tenth.
This article is published on BitPinas: US-Based Crypto Exchange Kraken is Hiring in the Philippines
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.