In a strategic move, blockchain platform TomoChain has rebranded to Viction, heralding its new vision called the “Victory Vision”.
The company said in a statement that this rebranding is a significant step toward aligning blockchain technology with human values, aiming to make web3 accessible and safe for everyone through its people-centric layer-1 blockchain that features zero-gas transactions and heightened security.
Check out the new website here: https://viction.xyz/
- The rebranding from TomoChain to Viction comes half a decade since its inception.
- The new name, Viction, is a portmanteau of “Vision” and “Victory”, with the company stating that the name change embodies “the platform’s legacy while also highlighting its future focus on real-world utilization and human values.”
- The new brand identity includes refreshing visual identity, plans to change the ticker, and a revamped vision, mission, and core values.
The rebranding announced on November 1st in a press conference.
The rebranding also saw the native token, previously known as TOMO, being rebranded as VIC. However, this change is purely symbolic, with no technical adjustments to the smart contract, tokenomics, or token supply.
Read more funding news:
In a press conference, Viction is announced to be the blockchain layer and ecosystem that will combine the platform of Coin98 and Tomochain. Coin98 previously made a strategic investment to Tomochain to expedite the development of its blockchain infrastructure.
Coin98 (C98) is a multi-chain decentralized finance (DeFi) platform that offers a suite of products including Coin98 Wallet, Coin98 Exchange, and Coin98 Bridge, enabling cross-chain swaps, staking, and yield farming among other DeFi services.
Finally, Viction said in the Medium post that it intends to collaborate with startups and individuals and is committing to educate people about blockchain’s benefits and potential.
“By taking these initiatives, we offer both technical and non-technical experiences that cater to the diverse needs of aspiring builders.”Viction via Medium
This article is published in BitPinas: Coin98-backed Tomochain Rebrands to Viction
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.