Telegram is the instant messaging of choice for cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts. Aside from the usual Twitter and Facebook, crypto and blockchain companies also use this to connect to the public. In this article, we will list the official telegram group of Philippine blockchain companies.
Telegram Groups of PH Blockchain Companies
Table of Contents
Abra founded in 2017 in Silicon Valley has headquarters in the US and in the Philippines. The Abra wallet can support up to 25 cryptocurrencies and 50 fiat currencies. One of its most recent feature (as of July 2018) is that of allowing users to buy BTC using Visa or Mastercard on debit/credit cards.
Official Telegram: https://t.me/abra_support_bot
*Note: Base from our research, Abra doesn’t have an official Telegram channel but has an official support bot.
Acudeen or “Ako Din” in Tagalog aims to help small to medium enterprises by liquidating their receivables ahead of time. SMEs can upload their receivables on the Acudeen platform will connect it to buyers who are willing to invest in them.
- Read more: Learn more about Acudeen
Official Telegram: https://t.me/ACUTokenGroup
Alto’s vision is to become the platform where game developers can mint, sell, and connect their interoperable cryptoitems to the blockchain.
Official Telegram: https://t.me/alto_io
AQwire by Qwikwire is a real-estate platform running on the blockchain. By using the AQwire platform, buyers can be connected to sellers anywhere in the world and proceed to do transactions in different stages of the real estate sale cycle.
Official Telegram: https://t.me/aqwire
BloomX from Bloom Solutions aims to help traditional money service businesses deal with cryptocurrencies. This will bring cryptocurrencies to the public and open new retail channels.
- Read more: Lack of Awareness Hinders Blockchain Adoption in Remittances, Says Bloom Solutions Founder
Official Telegram: https://t.me/joinBX8
LoyalCoin from Appsolutely is a loyalty rewards platform. It aims to disrupt the traditional reward points by using LYL and putting it on the Loyal Platform.
Official Telegram: https://t.me/LoyalCoin
NEM Philippines is in charge of the foundation’s business dealings in the country. Aside from that, the team’s another important mission is to promote awareness about blockchain and cryptocurrency by hosting events and making the technology known to the public.
Official Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAvm7uTODMLyQsisMA
Salarium is a payments solutions company. Its SALPay ecosystem aims to help companies like BPOs, manufacturing, retail, etc. deal with their timekeeping and payroll.
- Read more: Learn more about Salarium
Official Telegram: https://t.me/SalPay
Satoshi Citadel Industries
Satoshi Citadel Industries (SCI) is one of the pioneers of bitcoin and blockchain in the Philippines. Currently, they have Rebit for remittances, Bitbit for bitcoin and Php wallet, Buybitcoin for buying and selling BTC in the country, and their new venture: blockchain consulting.
Official Telegram: https://t.me/sci_ph
TagCash is a digital wallet developer and builds financial solutions on the blockchain. Using the company’s platform, one can create digital rewards, raise money, create custom tokens, or even create non-fungible tokens.
- Read more: TagCash Receives E-Money License from BSP
Official Telegram: https://t.me/tagcashwallet
TraXion aims to bring a digital bank to the unbanked. Its wallet has the ability to save, invest, pay, load, and even lend.
- Read more: (ICO) Traxion Philippines – Bank in a Wallet
Official Telegram: https://t.me/TraXionICO
By connecting to legitimate and official Telegram groups you can get to connect to its official administrators and learn more about their company. A good chance to ask questions directly from the legitimate source.
*Note: If we weren’t able to cover other blockchain/cryptocurrency businesses in the country, feel free to let us know by checking our inquiry page or adding us on Telegram: https://t.me/bitpinasofficialgroup
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of Licensed Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchanges from the Philippines CEZA
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
- List of CEZA-Approved Offshore Crypto Exchanges
- List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
- List of Bitcoin Wallets
- List of LoyalCoin Partners
- Philippines Blockchain Business Directory
- List of Philippine Blockchain Events
- Bitcoin to PHP
- Cryptocurrency Charts in Pesos
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.