TraXion’s wallet has the ability to save, invest, pay, load, and even lend. It is like a bank in your wallet riding on the blockchain technology.
Table of Contents
Blockchain technology is taking over traditional technologies one industry at a time. Financial experts even predicted that traditional banking will cease to operate in 10-15 years. This is where TraXion comes in.
Traxion can “provide seamless integration and connectivity among networks, businesses, and people” according to its website.
It uses Hyperledger Fabric Technology that has the ability to have the network permissioned and its transactions public or confidential. It is unlike bitcoin’s blockchain network that is only public. Another great thing about the technology that runs TraXion is its speed. TraXion can handle up to 100,000 transactions per second (TPS).
Currently, TraXion has three interfaces:
- TraXionWallet – has the ability to save, invest, pay, load and lend.
- TraXionChain – blockchain-based solution for supply chain management.
- TraXionContract – applies smart contracts for good governance and integrity of information.
TraXion ICO started on May 1, 2018. Each TXN (TraXion Token) is worth 0.001 ETH as of April 1, 2018.
- Check the official website here: https://www.traxion.tech/
TraXion and Seacoop
TraXion and the Seamanpreneurs Consumer Cooperative (Seacoop) signed an agreement for Seacoop to adopt Traxion’s blockchain.
The agreement was signed during the Seafarers & OFW Business Expo 2018 at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City. It indicates that TraXion will provide TraXionWallet to facilitate Seacoop’s more than 1 million members in terms of membership payments, investments, insurance, and remittances.
“It’s a wallet, but with a banking product, enabling them to save, invest, pay, load and lend. They can purchase traxion tokens or even use the local currency to be able to transact,” – Ms. Ann Cuisia, CEO, TraXion
Ms. Cuisia added that the TraXionWallet can also cut transaction fees significantly lower from 10% to 3%. It can even go as low as 1%. Aside from that, she said that Seacoop members can also get discounts on premiums whenever they use TraXion tokens.
TraXion is headquartered in Ireland and has branches in the Philippines and India. It is powered by Pluma Technologies Ltd.
Seacoop was founded by non-stock, non-profit Seaman Entrepreneurs and Advocacy Center. Its aim is to educate Filipino seafarers, OFWs, and their families on how to handle their finance, create their own businesses, and to also support their entrepreneurial projects.
- [ASEAN Summit] PH and SG Signed Business Deals Including Blockchain MoU
- The 17 Millionth Bitcoin Has Been Mined
- Philippines To Allow 10 Cryptocurrency Companies in Economic Zone
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.