- A learn-and-earn program is a way for some exchanges and web3 platforms to promote education.
- After users finish these courses, they can perform some tasks, including answering quizzes and taking surveys.
- Once they pass all the requirements, they will receive some rewards, like crypto or NFTs.
In our recent discussion about the 10 available ways to earn free crypto in 2023, some of the strategies to earn free cryptocurrencies that we tackled were airdrops, staking, referral programs, and trading competitions. Today we discuss the ways to earn free crypto through learn and earn programs.
Read the series here:
- Maximizing Your Earnings: Free Crypto Airdrops in 2023 Guide
- Referral Programs
- Trading Competitions
When you observe closely, the above strategies, though only requiring minimal effort, demand aggressive steps to earn your price. But if you are into learning more about the technicalities of the industry, this strategy might be for you.
In this article, let us dive into the world of Learn and Earn programs in crypto. Our comprehensive guide will help you navigate these programs, maximize your earnings, and stay informed in the crypto world.
Learning While Earning: An Introduction to Crypto Learn and Earn Programs
A learn-and-earn program is a way for some exchanges and web3 platforms to promote education in this new industry.
Basically, these platforms offer free courses, mostly in the form of videos and articles, that focus on blockchain and crypto topics. After users finish these courses, they can perform some tasks, including answering quizzes and taking surveys. And once they pass all the requirements, they will receive some rewards, like crypto or NFTs.
From a platform’s perspective, it could be a win-win situation. Users will definitely learn, and the token they received as a prize can be used for trading or exchanged for an equivalent fiat value. While the user engagement of the platform could increase, which will further strengthen its credibility as an institution.
How to Participate in Learn and Earn Programs: A Step-by-Step Guide
To be able to participate to learn-and-earn programs, you need to create an account to the platform; select the course you are interested in, like crypto, blockchain, GameFi, metaverse, or NFT; study the videos or articles that require you to open; and perform the tasks require, like answering a quiz. Take note also that most platforms require users to be fully verified to join this program.
Many platforms offer learn-and-earn programs in this space, including:
- Coinbase, which requires users to answer a quiz in exchange to earn tokens worth $3 to $5.
- Binance, which requires users to finish a course in exchange to earn BNB tokens and an NFT certificate.
- Phemex, which requires users to complete tasks in exchange for up to $100 worth of BTC.
- Cake DeFi, which requires users to finish a module in exchange for $1 worth of tokens per module.
- Revolut, which requires users to take quizzes in exchange to earn tokens depending on the user’s region.
- Bitdegree, which requires users to finish a course in exchange for the token that is related to that course. Some of its rewards include NFTs, crypto worth up to $265, and deposit bonuses.
- CoinGecko, which requires users to complete a module in exchange for some candies.
- CoinMarketCap, which requires users to perform tasks in exchange of Binance-listed tokens.
- Coins.ph also has learn and earn courses from time to time.
- YGG and Metacrafters also have learn and earn initiatives.
Since participating in learn-and-earn programs does not require you an entry fee or capital fund to be able to join, your own effort and dedication are a must to complete your tasks and maximize your earnings.
You could also study multiple courses from multiple platforms in a day, but just make sure that you will not get confused about the technicalities that you learned.
Lastly, there are platforms that only require you to follow their social media accounts and share specific posts and tag friends in the comment section to be able to earn your reward, like an airdrop. So be careful with the information you provide, make sure that it will not be used to attack you.
Understanding the Potential Risks of Learn & Earn Activities
While learn-and-earn programs offer opportunities for financial and knowledge growth, it is also crucial to be aware of the potential risks involved.
Because of money involvement, web3 platforms can be targets of cybersecurity threats. So always ensure that you have an extra level of security measures on your account, like two-factor authenticators.
Final Tips: Earn Free Crypto Through Learn and Earn
There are also projects that do not give the promised reward and will take you for granted. So make sure to choose the right and credible platform. Read the reviews, check the number of monthly users, and ensure they have proper security measures to protect your rights as a consumer of their services.
If you are interested in joining a crypto learn and earn program, take the time to research and choose a reputable platform that aligns with your investment goals. Remember to enjoy the benefits of earning while learning, so do not pressure yourself. By doing so, you can increase your chances of success in this dynamic ecosystem of cryptocurrency.
This article is published on BitPinas: How to Earn Free Crypto Through Learn and Earn Programs in 2023
Disclaimer: BitPinas articles and its external content are not financial advice. The team serves to deliver independent, unbiased news to provide information for Philippine-crypto and beyond.