Acudeen Technologies delays its initial coin offering to allow more time to conduct roadshows and to verify whitelisted applications.
The original offering is moved from April 9, 2018 to May 7, 2018. The end date will be on May 20, 2018. This is done so that the company has more time to review participants who whitelisted for the offering.
The token price is pegged at 1 ACU = US $0.01. Participants can also avail of the Early Bird Bonus. Application during the first 3 days of the ICO will net the participant with a 25% bonus. For the next 4 days, there’s a 15% bonus. There will be no more bonuses after those 7 days until the end of the sale. The company will issue 10 billion ACU tokens. 55% of which will be available to the public during the initial token sale. Private sale is currently ongoing. Once it ends, the company will reveal the number of ACU tokens available to those who whitelisted.
Participants can get whitelisted on https://tokensale.acudeen.io/portal/register
Acudeen is set on a roadshow in Asia this April 2018
- Jakarta (April 16 – 17, 2018)
- Kuala Lumpur (April 19 – 20, 2018)
- Tokyo (April 23 – 24, 2018)
- Seoul (April 26 – 27, 2018)
Acudeen aims to help Small and Medium Enterprises liquify receivables in a matter of days. Receivables are posted on Acudeen’s platform where buyers may purchase it for a price. In this way, the SME receives actual cash from the receivables instead of waiting for at least 30 days for it to turn into cash.
Acudeen is helmed by ‘JJ’ Atencio as its chairman and Magellan Fetalino as its CEO. Mr. Atencio is also the president of 8990 Holdings Inc, a publicly listed company in the Philippines, while Mr. Fetalino is the founder of Acudeen.
- PH Startup Acudeen Starts its ICO in Singapore
- Loyal Coin to Be Listed in 3 New Exchanges, Announces Android App
- Coins.ph Announces Cryptocurrency Exchange – Coins Exchange (CX)
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.