- [Update] Binance Comments on SEC Advisory
- [Breaking News] Philippines SEC Issues Advisory Against Binance for Unauthorized Operations
- DICT USEC Explains How Gov’t Can Support Web3 Industry in PH
- Interview: SEC To Work With NTC to Block Access to Unregistered Exchanges
- Celebrating The NFT Art Scene in the Philippines in 2023 | BitPinas Webcast 31
- Coins.ph Service TradeDesk Exceeds $1B Trading Volume in 2023
- Philippines Introduces Blockchain Tokenized Treasury Bonds via PDAX
- Recap of Day 2: YGG Web3 Games Summit Conference
- Axie Infinity Official Merchandise Ties Up With Grab Rewards In Southeast Asia
- Yield Guild Games Web3 Games Summit Conference Kicks Off
Update: Binance says that under its new leadership, it will take steps to address the SEC’s concerns.
This move comes just after the SEC recently said it will start naming unlicensed exchanges in its advisories going forward, as well as working with the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) to block access to the exchanges’ websites.
Latest News Videos
The State of NFT Art Scene in the Philippines in 2023