Senator Manny Pacquiao announced his support for Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX). The exchange platform where celebrities can create and trade their own tokens said Mr. Pacquiao will release his own token.
GCOX signed Mr. Pacquiao as its first celebrity endorser and investor. The senator and boxing champion will release his own “celebrity token” called Pac Coin.
Pac Coins holders can get “Team Pacquiao” merchandise. Holders of the coin can also use it to get exclusive Manny Pacquiao content.
GCOX mentioned that the Philippine Senator is associated with the platform since the beginning.
The Global Crypto Offering Exchange differentiates itself as the first global cryptocurrency exchange. Celebrities can join the platform and create their own official coins. These coins can be used to avail content related to the celebrity. Among these content include exclusive videos or merchandise. Holders of the celebrity coin can also donate to the celebrity’s chosen charity.
Besides Senator Pacquiao, GCOX also had a number of “notable private investors”. Among them are soccer superstar Michael Owen and Lim How Teck of Heliconia Capital Management.
A popular boxer has endorsed a cryptocurrency project in the past. Floyd Mayweather has backed up Stox in 2017. The crypto is able to raise $33 million in 2 days.
Picture Source: GCOX
- How to transfer bitcoins from Coins.ph to Bittrex
- How to navigate Binance
- How to use Poloniex to buy and sell cryptocurrency
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research.