April 1, 2020 – Despite the ongoing “enhanced community quarantine”, the Philippines’ Securities and Exchange Commission continues accepting corporation and partnership registrations.
In an email, SEC revealed 2,500 applications have been processed so far. The SEC Computerized Registration System (CRS) is open, allowing pre-processing of company registrations. Companies may apply through https://crs.sec.gov.ph/ and upload there the necessary documents as well as verify their proposed company name, and have documents reviewed.
SEC is clear, however, that because of limited mobility, that payment verification and the generation of certificates for the company applying will only be released by the Company Registration and Monitoring Department (CRMD) after the enhanced community quarantine has been lifted.
Here are some statistics from the 2,500 applicants that were processed:
- applicants that were promoted to have their certificates of registration be generated – 314
- applicants that were assessed for payment – 1,014
- applicants that were asked to provide additional requirements – 1,172
The CRMD also approved 429 company name verification appeals and denied 133 of them. If a company’s name verification appeal has been approved, they may proceed with the rest of the registration process.
Companies may send amendment changes and clearances (and the requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who want to apply for changes in capital stock, as well as mergers and consolidations, may send the requirements to email@example.com
This article is published on BitPinas: PH SEC Continues Online Registrations During Community Quarantine
BitPinas is an independent blockchain and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We aim to be the website where you can find all information on blockchain and crypto in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every Monday, Friday, or when there’s breaking news you need to read on your email.
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to email@example.com