|Blockchain For Grassroots International Summit Indonesia|
|Type of Event||Conference|
|Date:||December 6 – 7, 2018|
|Time||9:00 am onwards|
|Location||Sahid Jaya Hotel & Convention, Babarsari, Yogyakarta, Indonesia|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Tickets|
Blockchain For Grassroots Internation Summit
Table of Contents
In this blockchain event in Indonesia, seeks to discuss important socio-economic issues for blockchain technology with a focus for grassroots movements. Atendees will hear the opinions of government officials, industry leaders, and academics on how blockchain can help improve lives, be represented better, and involve the under-served interests of the rural population.
- Rama Mamuaya – CEO, DailySocial.id
- Imam Rachmadi – Head of User Experience, Digiro.in
- Reza Primasatya – Technical Lead, Akasia
- Merlina Li – Cofounder, Indonesian Blockchain Network
- Pang Xue Kai – CEO, Tokocrypto
- Iyan Waer – COO, Swipecrypto
- Teguh Kurniawan Harmanda – Community Manager, Ethereum Meetup Indonesia
- Aaron Tan – Co-founder, Nakka
- Aji Kisworo Mukti – Product Manager, Qiscus
- M. Reza Avesena – CTO, PT Santara Daya Inspiratama
- Wong Shin Tatt – Solution Architect
- M Neil El Himam – Director for ICT Infrastructure, BEKRAF
- Sue Meng Chan – Director of Strategic Communications – Infocorp and Sentinel Chain
- Karla S. Cruz – Social Justive + Tech Advocate, Founder, The Cool Kids
- Regi Wahyu – CEO, Hara
- Ariel Thng – Co-founder, NAKKA
- Mochamad James Falahuddin – Executive Director, IBS
Date and Location
December 6 – 7, 2018
9:00 am onwards
Sahid Jaya Hotel & Convention, Babarsari
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration.
- For more blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events in the Philippines, please check out the Bitpinas Event Page.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.