We recently shared a meme, and some of the comments pointed out how lengthy January felt, with remarks like ‘ang tagal ng January’ (January is taking so long) and ‘Diba hanggang January 45 pa’ (Isn’t it until January 45th?).
In contrast, I felt that January flew by exceptionally fast, especially given the developments in the industry we cover.
(This post originally appeared in the BitPinas newsletter.)
Table of Contents
Let’s get on with the first newsletter of the year:
Highlighted BitPinas Articles from last week
- Moneybees, PSulit Money Changer open third OTC crypto trading hub.
- Coins.ph announces Solana integration, as well as expansion to Europe and Latin America.
- Local web3 community Web3PH reveals 2024 roadmap.
- Finance: DOF Chief Recto vows no new taxes but better tax collection.
BitPinas Webcast: Clarifying the BSP’s Travel Rule Guidelines
We are joined by Attorneys Apple Densen of Densen Law, Michelle Niebres of PDAX, and Robert De Guzman of Coins.ph to discuss the crypto travel rule guidelines of the BSP.
Local crypto and web3 community gather at two events this week
PANIMULA by Web3PH, ICP Hub, and DICT (January 26):
Crypto Vision Conference by Museigen:
Ownly to migrate to Arbitrum, CEO Ismael Jerusalem.
YGG Spotlights Nifty Island.
Scarletbox showcases web3 at Xavier Art Fair.
Coins.ph media roundtable, announcing Europe and LatAm expansion.
Local exchange Moneybees announced new crypto trading hub.
Unlocked Finance reveals 2024 roadmap.
The BLOKC goes to University of Batangas.
Upcoming BitPinas webcast: Funding and Supporting Web3 Startups
Don’t miss our next webcast discussing the many ways web3 startups can gather support. The webcast prizes will be supported by Tezos Philippines and Bitshares Labs.
That’s it for this week’s newsletter!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Let me know what you think of this newsletter! If you want to contact me directly, head over to the BitPinas Telegram group! Also, feel free to forward this newsletter. (If this is forwarded to you, you can sign up here!
This newsletter is published on BitPinas: Weekly Crypto News PH Recap – January 22 – 28, 2024
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.