Bitcoin and Digital Currency-related jobs are on the rise, according to a freelance pooling website.
Freelancer.com notes in their report how Bitcoin is its fastest emerging job skill, with an increase of 82% in the last three months. The website lists the following projects posted that are related to cryptocurrency:
- Designing an Initial Coin Offering
- Looking for a CTO with Bitcoin Knowledge
- Blockchain Whitepaper Creation
- Content Writers
- Creation of Altcoins
Table of Contents
Bitcoin jobs did not become popular just out of nowhere. In fact, this can actually be tied to the perceived increased value gained when you invest or hold bitcoins. Additionally, numerous press reports about its price surge, along with recognition from the financial sector, certainly invite people to consider entering the bitcoin industry.
- Also, will you be keen to get paid in bitcoins? Before you do, check out the current BTC to PHP conversion here.
Bitcoin Jobs Philippines
Holding a job in a cryptocurrency company does not mean that one must be an engineer. Numerous and different kinds of talent are needed by a company that deals with the blockchain technology. You can be the writer who writes and edits the company’s press releases. You can be the person whose mission is to make sure your company’s bitcoin website is without security holes. Below is a list of jobs we found on Google and on Freelancer.com which you might find interesting.
Jobs at Coins.ph
- Business Development Manager
- Compliance Analyst
- Compliance Manager
- AML / Risk Manager
- Software Engineer
- Senior Trading and Treasury Manager
- Project Manager for International Growth
- Creative Strategist
- Creative Storyteller
- Creative Director
- Social Media Manager
- Customer Solutions Specialist
- Operations Associate
- Check out more here
Careers at NEM Philippines
- Chief Communications Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Email emerson[at]nem.ph
Jobs at SCI.ph
- Internal Audit Manager
- Investor Relations Officer
- Executive Assistant / Receptionist
- Email iay[at]sci.ph
Bitcoin & Blockchain Careers at Jobstreet
Jobs at Freelancer.ph
- Spring Boot Java + Bitcoin Blockchain professional
- Experts in Solidity
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Technical Writer
- Check out more on this page
Will you consider working in the Cryptocurrency Industry? Let us know by inquiring on the article below!
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.