The Bitcoin Gold Team starts issuing daily updates, amid widespread criticism on the project’s secrecy.
In addition, they finally added replay protection, a key feature lacking in Bitcoin Gold at the start.
Full Replay Protection is a feature that protects your coins from getting spent unintentionally. Bitcoin Gold Team further explained:
Replay protection is a safety feature that makes sure that transactions on one chain are invalid on the other chain, thus preventing transaction replay and the possible resulting loss of funds.
The Bitcoin Gold Blog received a warm welcome as it provides a way for the development team to communicate with the community by delivering updates and announcing their plans.
To those who want bitcoin gold, the team outlines in their “next steps” the following”
- Beginning of Decentralized Mining
- 3rd Party Wallet Integration
- Exchanges integration
Other plans include Electrum Fork and Mainnet deployment. 3rd party wallet integration will allow anyone to store bitcoin gold in their choice wallet, provided that wallet will support it. An integration with exchanges ensures the community can buy and sell bitcoin gold on exchanges that will support it.
The Bitcoin Gold Project aims to ensure that, using a new mining algorithm, even miners with cheaper graphics processing unit will be able to mine. While the network is still technically private, some exchanges have begun future tradings for it.
- Position of Philippine Companies about the Bitcoin Gold
- Where to Buy Bitcoins in PH
- Mobile Wallets in PH
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.