Buybitcoin.ph, the flagship bitcoin buy and sell site from SCI Ventures has been updated with a more streamlined option to purchase coins on its web app.
The Peso Wallet within Buybitcoin.ph allows the user to have a peso amount “ready in advance” just in case they want to buy or sell bitcoins at a later date.
You can check out the website here: https://buybitcoin.ph
To use this option, just click “Top Up” on the “Buy Page”.
How to Top Up
Table of Contents
SCI Ventures has partnered with the following institutions to let users top up their peso wallets.
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Security Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
How to Buy Bitcoin Using Peso Wallet
The steps are now different from how users usually buy on the web app.
- Top up your Peso Wallet
- Input the amount you want to buy
- Enter your wallet address.
- Remember that you should have a bitcoin wallet address before you buy bitcoins! Alternatively, you can use SCI Ventures’ Bitbit app.
- Once confirmed, the BTC will arrive in your wallet.
By making the top up at the beginning of the process, the amount of time between your “buy” and the moment the bitcoin arrives on the user’s wallet is now faster.
SCI Ventures is a company engaged in remittance services involving the blockchain. Some of their products are Buybitcoin.ph, Bitbit.cash, and Rebit.ph.
- Coins.ph vs Bitbit (now with SegWit) Comparison of Transaction Fees
- [Interview] SCI Head of Legal Emphasizes Investing in Bitcoin & Blockchain Education
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins at BuyBitcoin.ph
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.