GCOX, the world’s first celebrity cryptocurrency token exchange is giving away a pair of FIFA World Cup Finals ticket to a very lucky fan.
Mr. Evan Ngow, Chief Communications Officer of GCOX, expressed his enthusiasm regarding the 2 free VIP tickets that GCOX is giving away for an all-expenses-paid trip to the FIFA World Cup 2018 Finals happening in Russia.
“We are dying to give away the ticket!” – Mr. Evan Ngow, Chief Communications Officer, GCOX
Mr. Ngow, who the Bitpinas team met at the Blockchain Asia Forum 2018, shared that the company is having a celebrity impression challenge contest. Winners of the challenge, in addition to the tickets, will be able to watch the finals in a VIP Box together with football superstar Michael Owen.
Flight, accommodation, and a bonus of 18,000 ACM tokens will also be provided to the winner.
Here are the mechanics:
- Create an account at https://gcox.com/.
- Make a celebrity impression video and post it on GCOX’s official Facebook page (@GCOX). Share it also on your own profile.
- Post your video on Instagram with the hashtag #GCOX.
- Put the email address that you used to sign up on https://gcox.com/ on Facebook and Instagram’s comment box.
- Have at least 300 combined views.
- Like and share GCOX page.
The deadline for the challenge is on June 14, 2018.
Watch football superstar, Mr. Michael Owen talking about the challenge.
Global Crypto Offering Exchange is the only token exchange that helps celebrities list and trade their own tokens. Filipino boxing star Manny Pacquiao will launch PAC Coins in this platform.
- Manny Pacquiao’s PAC Coins to Launch this Year
- EOS Philippines Launched
- Blockchain Association of the Philippines Established