LoyalCoin is launching its own Trading Concierge where non-techie Filipinos who want to own LYL will be assisted from the first step to finish. In addition, the team will also host a weekly Crypto Seminar.
Appsolutely’s LoyalCoin will now have its own Trading Concierge. This will let Filipinos, who are intimidated about the technology, get their own LYL. The concierge will assist interested parties to set up their own accounts, buy LYL, and teach them how to secure their crypto.
The Concierge is available at 4th Floor, The Study, Podium Mall, ADB Ave. Mandaluyong and is open Monday to Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm. The team will also host a weekly Crypto Seminar every Wednesday at 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
The service for free and you can schedule an appointment at email@example.com. Don’t forget to bring a valid government ID for registration.
LoyalCoin is a loyalty rewards platform based in the Philippines. Its aim is to disrupt the traditional loyalty reward points system as LYL holders can redeem and receive LYL coins to participating merchants.
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Philippines
- How to Donate Using Bitcoin
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.