By Shan Benitez
Another epic Christmas party celebration came about in our usual meeting place at BlockchainSpace Philippines in 111 Paseo de Roxas. This event by Paxful was with all the intent to give back and share their blessings throughout this year. 5 lucky winners of US$50, US$100, US$200 dollars in BTC totalling US$2,000 were won by lucky attendees.
Festivity and bright moods were surrounding the venue with warm and cozy food in their menu; cookies, pretzels, chocolates, popcorn and biscuits followed by the usual pizza and beer ensemble. Three representatives from Paxful took on the stage to introduce the platform as well as explain the mechanics of their giveaway. One of the HK Associates, Ms. Wally Sou graced us with her presence to open the program and introduce Paxful and the event, how the whole joy and purpose was to give back to the community and in the essence of encouraging people to use the platform diligently and securely.
They were also generous enough to share their plans for promoting trading and bitcoin in the country. According to them, ever since 2015, Paxful’s mission is to give the people a simple, fair, and secure platform for trading bitcoins. “We aim to bring financial inclusion to the
underbanked and unbanked through peer-to-peer finance. Every user gets a free digital wallet that lets them send, receive, and store Bitcoin. We’re cutting out the middleman with our secure escrow service and provide help to our users with 24/7 customer support system.”
Currently in the Philippines, Paxful is providing users with a better way of remitting money from overseas back to their families in the Philippines. In the near future, Paxful’s plan is to optimise its services to strengthen its capacity in remittance.
BlockchainSpace is the anchor space for meetups, hackathons and specialized industry forums in the heart of the Manila central business district, for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency activities.
www.blockchainspace.ph / email@example.com
This article is published on BitPinas: [Recap] Paxful Christmas Meetup at BlockchainSpace Philippines
- Peter Ing, BlockchainSpace Philippines Interview[PH 2019 Crypto and Blockchain Year in Review]
- Paxful Cryptocurrency Exchange Review Philippines
BitPinas is an independent blockchain and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We aim to be the website where you can find all information on blockchain and crypto in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter delivered every Monday, Friday, or when there’s breaking news you need to read on your email.
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to email@example.com