- An airdrop is a way of distributing digital assets, most specifically crypto, to the wallets of existing or potential users, usually for free or in exchange for some simple tasks.
- Binance’s Mid-Autumn Festival currently has three events, with a prize pool of up to 88,888 USDT.
- Bybit also stepped up its entertainment airdrop activities by celebrating the Ethereum Cancun Upgrade, where users should predict whether a certain trading pair goes up or down to win points.
One of the ways to earn free crypto is through airdrops.
An airdrop is a way of distributing digital assets, most specifically crypto, to the wallets of existing or potential users, usually for free or in exchange for some simple tasks. These tasks include sharing their social media accounts, making a review of the project’s website and services, signing up for a newsletter, or holding for a specific crypto.
Take note that we are already in “ber” months, the season when the crypto community enjoys and lives in the spirit of giving.
What are the airdrops available for the month of October? What are the requirements needed to gain a free reward and earn free crypto?
Check out the BitPinas “How to Earn Crypto” Series:
- 5 Crypto Side Hustles You Can Do To Earn Extra Money
- How to Earn Free Crypto Through NFTs
- How to Earn Free Crypto Through Trading Competitions in 2023
- How to Earn Free Crypto Through Referral Programs in 2023
- How to Earn Free Crypto Through Learn and Earn Programs in 2023
- Crypto Staking 101: How to Earn Passive Income in Crypto and Web3
- Boost Your Crypto Portfolio: How to Earn Free Crypto Through Airdrops in 2023
- 10 Effective Strategies to Earn Free Crypto in 2023: Philippine Edition
- Earn Bitcoin While Walking with sMiles App
Coins.ph’s Hodl and Earn Program
According to the local exchange, its newly launched HODL and Earn program seeks to provide a new way for its users to earn rewards on their cryptocurrency holding.
To qualify, users should hold a minimum of 20 $USDC on the app’s crypto wallet for at least a week.
The award will be 5% of the user’s total USDC holdings. It will be rewarded weekly. However, users are only limited to hold up to 100,000 $USDC only.
Read more about the mechanics here.
Binance Mid-Autumn Festival Rewards
Binance’s Mid-Autumn Festival is in line with the traditional Chinese festival that symbolizes reunion and gratitude. It is celebrated by people across the globe with mooncakes, lanterns, and moon gazing.
For this year, users must have completed their KYC verification to join the three activities that Binance has prepared.
Complete the tasks in the “Activity Page” section to start lighting up the “Lanterns.”Each task can be completed multiple times. The tasks include:
- Complete a trade of at least 100 USDT on the BNB/USDT spot trading pair.
- Complete a trade of at least 1,000 USDT on the BNB/USDT perpetual contract.
- Make a deposit of at least 100 USDT equivalent via fiat deposit or buy crypto with a credit or debit card.
- Complete a purchase of at least 100 USDT equivalent on Binance P2P.
- Use Swap Farming to complete a trade of at least 0.5 ETH equivalent on the ETH/WBETH pair.
- Refer at least one new user to Binance using the Standard Referral Link or Lite Referral Link. The new user must complete the account verification during the period.
When a user lights up three Lanterns, the user can use them to generate Binance Moon. Those who successfully unlock the Binance Moon and complete at least one task during the period will be qualified.
The prize pool is worth 88,888 USDT in trading fee rebate vouchers, but the reward per participant is only capped at 10 USDT.
Read more about the activity here.
Click the “Join Promotion” button on the “Activity Page” section and subscribe to “Dual Investment.”
The higher the total Dual Investment subscription amount of the user during the period, the higher the token voucher rewards will be.
The prize pool is worth $18,888 worth of BTC vouchers and the period will end on October 16.
Read more about the activity here.
Tap the “More” button on the homepage of the app and go to “Gift & Campaign.” Choose “BAB Token.” Users should then connect a compatible wallet to mint their BAB token.
Take note that Binance Account Bound (BAB) tokens are identity credentials for Binance users who have completed KYC verification. Once a verified user creates a BAB token, the user will be able to participate in building the supporting projects on the chain and receive rewards.
To learn more about BAB tokens, click here.
Bybit’s Cancun Supreme Scorer 2023
International exchange Bybit has an entertaining airdrop for its users, as they just need to predict whether a certain token’s price will go up or down. This event is held to celebrate the Ethereum Cancun Upgrade, which is a major network upgrade for the Ethereum blockchain.
To qualify, the user must complete Level 1 of the Identity Verification process. The event will end on October 13.
Users will initially receive 50 points upon registering for the event; they could also earn up to 200 points when they deposit $1,000 to the exchange.
These points will be used to stake on the trading pair on whether it will be higher or lower. If the prediction is correct, the staked points will be doubled; and if the prediction is wrong, it will lose.
Winners will be based on the accumulated points and the correct number of predictions. The top 200 participants will share a prize pool of 30,000 USDT. Additionally, participants who accumulate at least 3,000 points will share a prize pool of 20,000 USDT.
OKX’s Welcome Celebration to New Users
Another international crypto exchange is trying to onboard more natives by welcoming them with rewards. For OKX’s new users, the exchange gives away a mysery box with various prizes.
The account needs to be a newly created one, and the user must either buy at least $50 worth of crypto or make a single deposit of at least $50 in crypto from other exchanges.
This will make the user qualified for a mystery box. Just go to the “User Center” in the app and choose the “Rewards” button.
Each mystery box contains crypto such as BTC, ETH, OKB, DOGE, FIL, SHIB, and DOT, worth between $0.1 and $10,000. There are also rebate cards.
A mystery box can also be earned through referral programs.
More Crypto Airdrops October 2023
According to Airdrops.io, here are the upcoming airdrops for this month:
- Vega Protocol
- Maverick Protocol
This article is published on BitPinas: Crypto Airdrops to Watch Out For This October 2023
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.