In a post, Coins.ph announces the launch of its Cryptocurrency Exchange platform – Coins Exchange (CX) in private beta.
Coins Exchange (CX) Philippines
Table of Contents
If you have been using Bittrex or Binance, there’s a big chance that you will get familiar easily with CX (Coins Exchange). CX beta currently has a clean black interface with the PHP/COIN chart in the middle.
And we think that’s probably the best thing with CX – all prices are stated in PHP.
- Read More: Select Users can now buy ether from Coins.ph!
What are the Cryptocurrencies available?
Currently, we can see that it is offering the following exchanges:
- Bitcoin (BTC) to PHP Exchange
- Litecoin (LTC) to PHP Exchange
- Ripple (XRP) to PHP Exchange
- Ethereum (ETH) to PHP Exchange
What’s the advantage of using a cryptocurrency exchange over the good old Coins.ph app?
If you use CX, similar to Binance, Bitrex, etc, you can set your own price for the bitcoin you own and vice versa.
Next, you don’t need to trade your bitcoins just to buy ether or XRP from a foreign exchange. You can do it on CX with your PHP. We still don’t know a lot about CX yet, but we assume that at some point, it will also allow cross verification with Coins.ph. Meaning, if you are already verified on Coins, then you are automatically verified on CX. We hope that will be the case in the future once CX goes public.
We’ll also write about the details of the platform once it goes live.
How can I register?
CX is not yet live but you can sign up on the waitlist by visiting the CX site here.
- How to buy bitcoin at Coins.ph
- Select Users can now buy ethereum on Coins.ph
- The best Cryptocurrency Wallets
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research.