NEM Philippines Head Emerson Fonseca revealed on Facebook that soon, we will be able to buy XEM (NEM’s currency) with our fiat money (Pesos).
XEM PHP Exchange
Via a Facebook post, Mr. Fonseca mentioned:
So we will be having a XEMPHP exchange probably by 2 weeks. You can now buy XEMs with your PHP and no more hassle in buying XEMs and LoyalCoin since BTC is very expensive especially its network fee and the hassle. And from there, you can make use of your XEMs to buy LoyalCoins.
According to Mr. Fonseca, they were approached by two local BTC exchanges. He had a meeting with one of them and the result was this upcoming exchange platform.
Mr. Fonseca highlighted the advantages of NEM over other cryptocurrencies. Among them are faster transactions, more transactions in each block, direct transfer to NEM wallet and the team’s solid projects this 2018.
(Update: Jan. 8, 2017. Mr. Fonseca revealed on that negotiation with the 2nd PH Exchange looked promising as well.)
It should be noted that NEM is the blockchain where Appsolutely’s Loyal Platform is built. Thus, once the XEM – PHP exchange becomes a reality, we can buy Loyal Coins directly without the hassle of transferring our BTCs. If the Exchange is live in 2 weeks, then there’s still enough time to purchase Loyal Coins, whose ICO ends on February 10, 2018.
- Soon, You Can Use Loyal Coins to Redeem Rewards from Different Brands
- How to buy NEM in the Philippines
- What is ICO?
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.