A Complete Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins in the Philippines
Now that you know the basics, you will probably ask yourself how to buy Bitcoin in the Philippines.
Unlike in other countries, bitcoins are not yet that established in the Philippines. Furthermore, there are a few services that will let you buy bitcoin. While they are few, it is important to note that the method of buying bitcoins on these services can be done through convenience stores near you!
This article had a minor update on May 28, 2019, February 13, 2020, March 4, 2020, and Nov. 20, 2020.
Where to Buy Bitcoin in the Philippines – a Complete Guide:
Via Coins.ph, Buybitcoin.ph, or PDAX:
These sites allow you to buy bitcoins using your money. There are many ways to cash in. Most noteworthy of all is that you can transfer money using Cliq kiosks in 7-eleven stores. After the money is in your Coins.ph account, it is simply a matter of converting them to bitcoins via the services’ apps.
Click here for specific guides:
- How to Buy Bitcoin with PDAX (Note: Free Php 20 Pesos when you cash in with our referral code!)
- How to buy bitcoins using Coins.ph
- How to buy Bitcoins using Paymaya
- Steps to buy bitcoins using BuyBitcoin.ph
- How to Buy Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Using GCash
- Comparison of Bitcoin Exchange Sites in the Philippines
- Comparison of Bitcoin Wallets
- A List of Cryptocurrency Wallets
Buy Through Bitcoin P2P
- Binance P2P (Read our guide here)
By Bitcoin using Credit Card
Cex.io allows everyone to buy bitcoins using your Credit Card. Consequently, they have a minimum amount that you can buy. Hence, you can’t transact here if you only intend to buy a smaller amount of bitcoins.
Buy bitcoin through Crypto ATMS
You can also buy bitcoins through Crypto atms in the country. The one from UnionBank even has a cash-out option.
- Here are the Exact Bitcoin ATM Locations in PH
- We Tried UnionBank Crypto ATM and This is How It Works
Buy bitcoin over-the-counter in the Philippines
You can buy bitcoin over-the-counter through Moneybees:
- Moneybees Receives BSP Virtual Currency Exchange License, Plans to Roll Out Nationwide
- PSulit at GF Intrepid Plaza, C5 Corner Eastwood Ave, Libis, QC
- Willyn Villarica Jewelry at Stalls 335/336, 3rd Floor, Market! Market!
Through Bloom Partners
You can buy bitcoin over-the-counter through Bloom and its partner remittance exchanges:
Buy bitcoin Through Paylance
(Update – February 13, 2020), you can now buy through Paylance in partnership with Bloom:
Buy through Paxful or Localbitcoins
Paxful and Localbitcoins are peer-to-peer exchanges. All you have to do is find a buyer who’s willing to sell their bitcoins and get paid through a payment method you desire. Some of the sellers here may prefer bank deposits, Gcash, or even Paymaya.
Buy through Cryptocurrency Exchanges
A number of local cryptocurrency exchanges have been approved by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Here are the two that’s currently live for trading:
- Coins Pro by Coins.ph
- VHCEX by VCPI Philippines
Other local exchanges:
Read more: (Updated April 2019) List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
Other Methods of Buying Bitcoins in the Philippines:
- You can join Bitcoin Philippine Facebook Groups.
- You will have to negotiate with the person you are transacting with first online. After that, you set up a good meetup place and proceed with the bitcoin exchange. Remember that you must have a proper Internet connection to proceed with the transaction. Furthermore, transact in a conspicuous place and always bring someone else with you!
- You can buy Bitcoins at Bitcoin Exchange sites
- At the time I wrote this, most bitcoin exchange sites are not based in the Philippines. But of course, you can still transact with them. With exchange sites, you can set up your own buy and sell value. Just remember to transfer your coins in your own wallet and never keep them all in these exchanges!
Right now, the guide above is currently the most complete list for Bitcoin Buying Guide in the Philippines. If you have other methods, don’t hesitate to contact us below!
[…] Bitcoin […]
[…] Bitcoin […]
[…] Read more: How to Buy Bitcoin in the Philippines […]
[…] For us in the Philippines, however, many of these exchanges will require certain number of steps before we can actually buy the coin that we want. The usual process is often the […]
[…] Where to Buy BTC in PHP […]
[…] of ways to buy BTC right now. We covered the majority of how to buy BTC in the Philippines in this article. Today, we will look at a way that involves both offline and online activities. We will look at […]
[…] on August 2019 to include newsletter The ways to buy Bitcoins in the Philippines may not be as varied as in other countries. The good news is that accessing these services to buy […]
[…] Complete Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins Philippines […]
[…] talk about where to buy these cryptocurrencies in the Philippines. Because while it’s easy to purchase Bitcoins with just one trip to the convenience store, you might find it difficult to buy cryptocurrencies […]
[…] A Coins.ph account. Any bitcoin wallet will do such as an account on buybitcoin.ph. Just make sure you have a way of acquiring bitcoins. For ways to buy bitcoin from the Philippines, check out this article. […]
[…] Bitcoin […]
[…] you want to buy cryptocurrency in the Philippines, there are enough registered and licensed trading firms out there that you would never have to resort to buying from strangers on Facebook. Whether you buy from a […]
buy backlinks high pr
slwhmpmqh pzvvz aeaosib jgke mspvjjcifewluse
[…] Here you can find 56641 additional Information on that Topic: bitpinas.com/learn-how-to-guides/buy-bitcoin-philippines/ […]
[…] Here you can find 3632 additional Information to that Topic: bitpinas.com/learn-how-to-guides/buy-bitcoin-philippines/ […]
[…] Information on that Topic: bitpinas.com/learn-how-to-guides/buy-bitcoin-philippines/ […]
[…] Read More Information here to that Topic: bitpinas.com/learn-how-to-guides/buy-bitcoin-philippines/ […]
[…] Find More Information here to that Topic: bitpinas.com/learn-how-to-guides/buy-bitcoin-philippines/ […]
[…] Find More to that Topic: bitpinas.com/learn-how-to-guides/buy-bitcoin-philippines/ […]