Update: December 13, 2017 – Abra now supports up to 3 wallets at the same time. You can have a Peso Wallet, a Bitcoin Wallet, and an Ether Wallet. Read here if you want to check how to buy ether using Abra.
Bitcoin Wallet Abra announces support for dual wallets. This means your Abra wallet can now hold bitcoins and fiat money simultaneously.
Abra Dual Wallet Support
Table of Contents
Bitpinas first learned about this in a tweet by Bill Barhydt, CEO of Abra Global.
Abra uses the term “Non-Custodial” to describe that it does not have control over user funds. (They don’t have access to your private keys).
We can confirm this development as we check our working Abra account:
Below is how your Abra app will look if it has 2 wallets:
What about Abra’s competition?
Abra is a fintech company engaged in mobile payments built on the blockchain. Currently, it’s one of the ways to buy and sell bitcoins in the Philippines. It launched in the Philippines in 2016 and went global in early in 2017.
- How to buy bitcoin with Abra App in the Philippines
- Abra Investment Report
- Bitcoin Wallets in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter! Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.