A number of investment funds are being put up lately to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Today, we learned that mobile gaming company Gumi launches an investment fund solely for cryptocurrency and emerging blockchain technology business.
The fund, which is called “gumi Cryptos” offers crypto businesses a unique access to the Japanese market, whose country ranks 1st in terms of bitcoin transactions. Projects funded by gumi Cryptos will be offered access to a network of investors and management board. Among them are gumi CEO Kunimitsu Hironao and Matsumura Miko, founder of US-based Evercoin Exchange.
According to Mr. Kunimitsu, the fund enables them to become a more effective partner for emerging blockchain startups, who struggle to enter the Japanese market. This is a point stressed out further by Mr. Matsumura, who had advisory roles in top global blockchain startups in the past. Among them is a partner position at Arrington XRP capital. He also invested in blockchain startups like Filecoin, Basecoin, and Polymath.
Mr. Kunimitsu further said:
“Our team brings tremendous expertise in emerging technology, and with gumi Cryptos, we can truly partner with these companies as they achieve amazing results for all stakeholders,”
The initial investment fund for gumi Cryptos is worth $30 million. Among the first projects funded by gumi Cryptos include Origin Protocol, Pryze, and Basis.
- Blockchain Association of the Philippines Inaugurated
- Loyal Coin Announces Partnership with a Money Transfer Company
- List of Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines
Notes and Disclaimer:
- If you like what you read here, please consider subscribing to our newsletter!
- Follow Bitpinas at Telegram.
- For press release, sponsored content, and other advertising options, click here.
- Invest in bitcoins (or in any altcoins) only the amount you can afford to lose!
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Spread your bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment.
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, check the people behind it, its mission, and other details to ensure that they are worth investing for. Don’t invest in something you don’t know.
- This article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. There is no substitute for doing your own research. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.