Editing, updates, and additional information by Michael Mislos
- Updated on Jan. 28, 2023 to add instructions for Bonkbot Telegram users if they are eligible for the WEN token airdrop.
- Jupiter Exchange, a decentralized exchange built on top of the Solana Network, is set to launch the beta version of its own launchpad, LFG Launchpad.
- According to Meow, a pseudonymous name that founded and developed Jupiter, the launchpad to infuse projects “with love” from the community and the Jupiter DAO.
- For the beta version, LFG Launchpad will have two available tokens: $OVOL and $JUP. $OVOL is the meme coin produced by Ovols, a tokenization standard that claims to integrate NFTs into the DeFi ecosystem.
- The launchpad also debuted the $WEN token.
Jupiter Exchange, a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on top of the Solana Network that has an ongoing airdrop-related activity called “Jupuary,” has launched the beta version of its own launchpad, LFG Launchpad.
Together with the launch is the expected airdrop of a memecoin produced by one of the first projects on the launchpad. At the time of this writing, the memecoin $WEN was airdropped to users.
Read our Airdrop Guide About Jupiter Exchange: What is Jupiter Exchange? A DEX With 40% of Tokens Allocated for Airdrop
(Also read: (Read more: Ultimate Guide to Solana Airdrops 2023 – 2024 and 10 Potential Crypto Airdrops to Watch Out For in 2024))
Table of Contents
Jupiter’s LFG Launchpad
A launchpad is a DEX feature where crypto projects are introduced to investors before a public launch.
According to Meow, a pseudonymous name that founded and developed Jupiter, the launchpad to infuse projects “with love” from the community and the Jupiter DAO.
“Unlike other launchpads, this launchpad will not have any complex (and often fucked) incentive mechanisms or isolated price discovery systems—relying on the community, open market, and ecosystem to do their things instead,” the founder wrote.
For the beta version, LFG Launchpad will have two available tokens: $OVOL and $JUP. $OVOL is the meme coin produced by Ovols (https://www.ovols.com/), a tokenization standard that claims to integrate NFTs into the DeFi ecosystem.
“It is risky, but hey, if we don’t dogfood our own launchpad with our own JUP, how am I going to ask others to trust me with theirs? So let’s see if we can make this work,” Meow added.
Its key features are:
- Millions of airdrop recipients can claim it at once.
- Launch a pool that is customizable for project needs, locks team LP for days, and mitigates bot advantage powered by Awesome.
- Highly intuitive tool to design the liquidity pool exactly the way the user wants.
- a special network reporting and gas management panel to handle on-chain chaos.
- Full trading features but focused on the pre-ordering process.
- Integration with a full network of bots.
- Full enterprise-level RPC, Cloudflare, and FE support.
Wen Token Airdrop – How to be Eligible
Jupiter recently conducted a large-scale test of its new launchpad by airdropping the WEN token, setting the stage for a subsequent and eagerly anticipated airdrop of Jupiter’s own token, JUP, scheduled for next week.
The Wen token airdrop has generated considerable interest, with nearly a million wallets being deemed eligible to participate:
Find out if you are eligible here: https://lfg.jup.ag/wen
The scale of the WEN airdrop encompassed over a million Solana wallets. Eligibility criteria were diverse, including active Jupiter users from the past six months, holders of various popular NFT projects on the Solana platform, and even owners of the Solana Saga smartphone.
Each wallet qualifying for the WEN airdrop was entitled to claim 643,652 WEN tokens. With the current valuation of WEN at $0.00009095, as per CoinGecko, this amount translates to a substantial sum of over $58 for each recipient.
BONKBOT Eligibility for WEN Airdrop
Users of BONKBOT Telegram bot, which is the fastest way to get in and out of Solana tokens, it is possible that you have received the WEN Token Airdrop:
- Go to Bonkbot in your Telegram.
- Select Home.
- Select Wallet.
- Select “Export Private Key”.
- Go to Phantom Wallet. (Create an Account if you don’t have one.)
- We are using the mobile app version of Phantom wallet in this step.
- Add or create new wallet.
- When prompted, select “Import Private Key” (The one you exported in Bonkbot).
- Click the globe icon in the lower right.
- You should see the big “WEN” highlighted at the top. Click on it.
- Select “Yes, me brave cat.”
- Connect Phantom.
- Scroll down to see if you have an allocation.
- If you have an allocation of WEN token airdrop, claim it.
The Launch of the LaunchPad: A Potential Airdrop?
As one of the pioneer projects on the LFG Launchpad, Meow also shared that Ovols has promised to provide rewards to Jupiter users:
“With even more airdrop recipients than JUP, it will be a much lower-stakes, fun, but similarly extremely technically challenging test for the launch pad.”
But it should be noted that aside from this launchpad airdrop, the DEX is also hosting a current airdrop program in preparation for its native token $JUP launch.
What is Jupiter Exchange?
In January, Jupiter Exchange, a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on top of the Solana Network and operating as a liquidity aggregator, announced Jupuary, a series of test parties, explainers, sharing scaling plans, and hosting a series of discussions until the month ends.
$JUP is expected to be launched after July. Meow said that it would be on January 31, 2024.
The $JUP airdrop is also said to have four different rounds to distribute 40% of the total supply to users that trade a certain amount or gain a high volume.
As of this writing, Meow is set to announce how the launchpad airdrop will happen. But the date they wrote for projects to start using the launchpad will be February 1.
“We hope this gives a nice overview of our LFG launchpad and our road towards launching Jupiter. We look forward to your active participation in these two launches. “
This article is published on BitPinas: Wen Token Airdrop, More In The Future as Jupiter Exchange Announces Launchpad
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.