- Manta Network is a multi-modular ecosystem for dApps using ZK proofs and offers two networks—Manta Pacific and Manta Atlantic.
- Manta Network’s main users are dApp developers and builders, but Manta Pacific can also be connected to MetaMask and can be used as a bridge to transfer a token from the Ethereum Mainnet to Pacific.
- Days before Christmas Day, Manta Network advanced its gifts to its users by introducing New Paradigm Penta Yield and Airdrop, which gives away rewards by using Manta Pacific.
As explained by decentralized computing platform Chainlink, a zero-knowledge (ZK) proof applies a cryptographic method where one party, or the prover, proves another party, or the verifier, that a given statement is true while avoiding any other information to be revealed:
For decentralized applications, zero-knowledge proofs are used to verify a user’s identity, without exposing their sensitive or personal information. This is used by dApps that want to prove their user’s citizenship only, without revealing their other personal identity.
Aiming to promote dApps development and adoption through ZK proofs, Manta Network was launched weeks ago. It is a multi-modular ecosystem for dApps using ZK proofs and offers two networks—Manta Pacific and Manta Atlantic.
Table of Contents
Manta Network Introduction
Manta Pacific is a layer-2 network for the Ethereum blockchain. As per the Manta team, Pacific is made for EVM-native ZK dApps, as it is expected to provide a scalable and inexpensive gas-free environment.
“By leveraging the data-availability layer provided by Celestia, the first modular consensus and data network, harnessing the advanced technology developed by p0x labs, Manta Pacific builds out an accessible ZK development environment in a modular, scalable manner with multiple groundbreaking advantages,” they wrote.
Meanwhile, Manta Atlantic is a ZK layer-1 network on Polkadot. It aims to focus on the ZK compliance credential layer with real adoption and interoperability to make other projects have interoperable identities without dealing with any cryptography work.
“Manta Atlantic is the fastest and most decentralized ZK Layer1 supporting modular on-chain compliance identities. Its suite of core products and technologies, including zkNFTs, staking and ecosystem projects, offers user-friendly access to powerful ZK-enabled use cases,” the network’s docs section read.
Through these two networks, web3 natives can enjoy dApps with better user experiences, the Manta team emphasized:
“Manta Network was created by a team of experienced founders from prestigious institutions, including Harvard, MIT, and Algorand. It has grown through participation in the best web3 accelerators, including Alliance DAO and Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator. Manta Network is poised to bring the next generation of web3 users and usher in a new chapter of web3 zkApp applications.”
Manta Network Features
As a platform for building and deploying ZK-enabled dApps on Ethereum, Manta Network’s main users are dApp developers and builders.
However, on its website, Manta Pacific can also be connected to MetaMask and can be used as a bridge to transfer a token from the Ethereum Mainnet to Pacific.
To add Manta to MetaMask, here is the needed information:
|Manta Pacific L2 Rollup
While to use it as a bridge:
- Go to https://pacific-bridge.manta.network/
- Choose the “Add Chain to MetaMask” button.
- Choose the chain of the token to be bridged.
- Connect a wallet.
- Select the token to be bridged, the tokens available can be selected from the list or enter a token name or address.
- Type in the desired amount to be bridged.
- Supply the Manta Pacific wallet address where the assets will be received.
- Confirm the transaction.
Manta Network Airdrop Guide
Days before Christmas Day, Manta Network advanced its gifts to its users by introducing New Paradigm Penta Yield and Airdrop, a program that seeks to attract more users of Manta Pacific.
- Follow Manta Network on Twitter.
- Go to https://newparadigm.manta.network.
- Secure an invitation code from Twitter friends.
- Type in the code and click “Join Now.”
- Sign in with MetaMask and link Twitter account.
- Bridge $ETH or $USDC to Manta Pacific to start earning PENTA Yield and $MANTA Token Rewards.
- Wait for the wallet to receive $STONE for ETH deposits or wrapped $USDM for USDC.
- Invite others to earn 16% of their rewards and 8% of their invites’ earnings.
- Do the quests on Zealy for additional points.
This article is published on BitPinas: Manta Network Ecosystem Guide and Airdrop Strategy
- Before investing in any cryptocurrency, it is essential that you carry out your own due diligence and seek appropriate professional advice about your specific position before making any financial decisions.
- BitPinas provides content for informational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. Your actions are solely your own responsibility. This website is not responsible for any losses you may incur, nor will it claim attribution for your gains.