All links to BitPinas resources regarding Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, and Blockchain in the Philippines can be found in this list. Totally unrelated but here’s a picture of Vigan, Ilocos Sur:
Table of Contents
Virtual Currency is the term used by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) to classify cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
For the central bank, virtual currencies maybe centralized or decentralized. On the subject of cryptocurrencies – they are virtual currencies that uses cryptography (more on this in an upcoming article).
The BSP requires all companies dealing with facilitating fiat (peso) to crypto transactions (and vice versa) to register as a virtual currency exchange. Another license – the EMI license – shall be needed if you intended to offer services like payment of utilities within the app.
Virtual Currency Exchanges & Wallets
Below we look at virtual currency exchanges and wallets currently available in the Philippines:
- Virtual Currency Exchanges 101
- What is virtual currency?
- List of Licensed Virtual Currency Exchange in the Philippines
- List of Licensed Offshore Cryptocurrency Exchanges in the Philippines from CEZA
- What is EMI? List of Electronic Money Issuers (EMIs) | Companies with EMI license in the Philippines
- Comparison of Bitcoin Sites and Services in the Philippines
- Summary of Cash In and Cash Out Fees of Crypto Wallets in PH
- Summary of Cash in and Cash Out Limits
- What is InstaPay and PESONet Philippines?
- (Outdated) Blockchain and Crypto Companies in the Philippines
- SCI Ventures
- Bloom Solutions
The articles below look into Bitcoin and the ways to buy and sell (and keep) it in the Philippines.
- Bitcoin Basics:
- Bitcoin Legality:
- Bitcoin Buy and Sell
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins
- Complete Guide on How to Buy Bitcoins in the Philippines
- How to Withdraw Bitcoin to Cash
- Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card in the Philippines
- Buy Bitcoin through Bitcoin OTCS
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins Using Coins.ph
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins at BuyBitcoin.ph
- How to Remit Money in the Philippines Using Bitcoin via Rebit.ph
- Use Bitbit Cash to Buy and Sell Bitcoins in the Philippines
- Using Prepaid Load to Buy Bitcoins
- How to Buy Bitcoins
- How to Sell Bitcoins:
- How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins
- Bitcoin Donation
- Bitcoin Wallets
Blockchain Companies and/or Blockchain Initiatives in the Philippine
- List of Blockchain and Crypto Companies in the Philippines
- UnionBank of the Philippines
- C Estates
Resources on cryptocurrencies in general and highlighted articles on specific cryptos.
- Buy and Sell Guides
- Bitcoin Cash
- Binance Coin
- Ethereum Classic
- Pundi X
- Status Token
- Unus Sed Leo
Resources and articles related to blockchain, a form of distributed ledger technology.
- List of Blockchain Businesses and Crypto Companies in the Philippines
- What is Blockchain?
- How Blockchain Works?
- Private vs Permission Blockchain Guide
- What is DAO / Decentralized Autonomous Organization Guide
- Blockchain Applications
- Blockchain Issues and Limitations
- Blockchain vs Database
- Decentralized Applications (DAPPS) 101
- Distributed Ledger Technology 101
- Consensus Mechanisms 101
- Blockchain Explorer 101
- Decentralized Finance 101 | DeFi Guide
- Blockchain Use Cases
Cryptocurrency Exchanges and Trading
The articles below look at crypto exchanges in general.
- What is a cryptocurrency exchange.
- What is Pump and Dump?
- Cryptocurrency Margin Trading 101
- What is Initial Exchange Offering?
- Bitcoin Futures Contract 101
- Crypto Trading 101 – Long vs Short
- BAKKT Overview and Use Cases
- (Feature) Why Crypto Exchanges Have Identity Verification Procedures
- Foreign Crypto Exchanges
Use and Pay With Cryptocurrency
Various things you can do with your cryptocurrency. more than just hodling.
- Pay Government Dues with Bitcoin
- Pay Mobile and Internet Bills with Bitcoin
- How to Register a Smart Promo with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
- How to Register to Globe Promo using Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
- How to Register Smart Unli using Bitcoin and Crypto
- How to Register to TM Promo using Bitcoin and Crypto
- How to Buy Load Online using Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- How to Pay Globe Broadband Online Using Bitcoin and Crypto
- Buy Game Credits With Bitcoin
- Fly and Purchase Airline Tickets with Bitcoin
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Disclaimer:All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org